Unranked in Cut-Off Saws
The R series high speed crosscut saws are widely used by companies dealing with semifinished products, packaging industry, door and window frames.
The saw's incredible versatility means that the Customer can define the dimensions, the production capacity, and the degree of automation for each separate model.
The saws have been used with great success in the packaging industry and consequently we have developed special software and accessories for machining similar products in batches or different products one by one. Door and window frames can be processed with cutting lists transmitted directly from the office program.
The Electronic Infeed Stoppers ensure that the operator optimizes the timber with speed and accuracy, while saving considerable time as well.
- Idle or motorized roller conveyors with fixed or electronically controlled speed.
- Conveyor belts with fixed or electronically controlled speed.
- Mechanical or pneumatic infeed stoppers.
- FEL100 electronic Infeed stopper with 50m/1' positioning speed and 1mm accuracy.
- Unloading and sorting systems with pneumatic chains and levers or lateral ejectors
No videos found!
Submit a video!
R400 Cut-Off Saw
No Reviews Found
Submit a link!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Let us know what you think.