There's nothing like an overarm router for production woodworking. With your ship made templates, this workhorse will crank out consistently accurate wooden parts.
In fact, it's built for production work in mind with its foot operated pneumatic spindle control, brake lever, multiple depth stop settings and massive construction.
Other features include a heavy tilting table, extra deep throat capacity and large table surface for just about any job you can throw at it.
- Dovetailed table ways with adjustable gibs
- Two-speed control (3-phase model only)
- Six interchangeable pin sizes
- Six adjustable depth stop settings
- Large handwheel for smooth operation
- Convenient hand brake for fast cycle times
- Removable cast iron fence for in-line routing
- built-in pressure regulator and lubricator
- Adjustable air nozzle
- Includes adjustment wrenches
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- 3/8" straight carbide tipped router bit and tool box
- Throat clearance: 25 19/32"
- Table dimensions: 30" x 23 5/8"
- Floor to table distance: 36 7/8"
- Spindle stroke: 3 15/16"
- Table travel: 8"
- Hydraulic cylinder: 1 3/16"
- Clearance between table & chuck: 12"
- Tilting table: 45 DEG
- Spindle speeds: 10,000/20,000 RPM (3-phase), 15,000 RPM (single-phase)
- Motor: 2 speed 5 HP
- 3-phase or 1 speed single-phase
- Overall dimensions: 43 5/16" x 31 1/2" x 63"
- Approximate shipping weight: 909 lbs.