Built with plenty of muscle to take on most shaping challenges, our mid-sized, 1-1/2 H.P. model G1035 Shaper offers the perfect, low-priced alternative for the serious hobbyist or small-shop owner.
The G1035 offers precision wheel adjustment, two spindle speeds, a finely milled cast iron table, interchangeable spindles & sealed ball bearing movement - all for less than the price of a router & router table! Shown with optional G1706 extension wing
- 2 interchangeable spindles: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Heavy-duty 1-1/2 H.P. 110V/220V motor
- Two spindle speeds: 7,000 & 10,000 R.P.M.
- 3" spindle travel
- Spindle openings are 1-1/4", 3-1/2" & 5"
- Table is precision-ground cast iron
- Table size is 20-1/4" x 18"
- Floor-to-table height is 33-1/2"
- Powder coated paint
- All ball bearing construction
- Maximum cutter diameter is 5"
- Shipping weight approx: 220 lbs.
Standard Equipment Includes:
- Reversing switch
- Fence with safety guard
- Hold-down springs
- Miter gauge
- Steel cabinet-type stand